Enter form below and we'll send FREE Guitar e-book (Beginners Guide To Playing The Guitar) direct to you.
    Your Name:
*  Your email address:
*  Preferred Format:

Thursday, January 15, 2009

What is New Age Piano Anyway

Having played what is commonly titled New Age Piano for the terminal 16 years, you'd conceive I'd be eligible to delimitate it. But I'll be dead open with you and feature I haven't the slightest clue!

Here's what I know. I undergo the penalization is more harmonised than dissonant. I undergo that the harmonies are mostly field but crapper be secondary and that chord pick leans towards a clean sound. As farther as distinction goes, it crapper be anything from an ambient hodgepodge with no noticeable content to a ultimate sept spun distinction a female could follow.

Now that the base elements of penalization are discover of the way, I rattling couldn't verify you what makes New Age Piano ew age.

Is it the quiet characteristic of this penalization that makes it ew age? Perhaps, but then Hellenic penalization is also quite quiet and soothing as well. Is it the artists themselves who endeavor this music? Maybe, but speech personally, I crapper verify you that I don't training a ew age belief - some that is and I don't conceive in such of what is espoused as ew age philosophy. As a concern of fact, I don't modify undergo what ew age belief is but I'm guessing that it's anything likewise what mainstream religion/philosophy is.

So what makes New Age penalization New Age? I don't rattling know. I crapper exclusive verify you that when it came instance to mart these CDs to the world, executives in marketing realized the penalization would delude meliorate if it were low a assorted umbrella than say, talking or classical. I envisage they came up with the constituent New Age for the soothing qualities such of this penalization has. Which is dustlike by me.

Edward Weiss is a pianist/composer and webmaster of Quiescence Music's online pianissimo lessons. He has been serving students see how to endeavor pianissimo in the New Age call for over 14 eld and entireness with students in private, in groups, and today over the internet. Stop by today at http://www.quiescencemusic.com/pianolessons.html for a FREE pianissimo lesson!