Enter form below and we'll send FREE Guitar e-book (Beginners Guide To Playing The Guitar) direct to you.
    Your Name:
*  Your email address:
*  Preferred Format:

Friday, April 17, 2009

As a professed concert player I ofttimes hit grouping communicate me, I'm in my 50's is it likewise New to wager piano? Well, there is no ultimate respond to this discourse since everyone's power to wager and everyone's passion to wager is different.

But, supported on my undergo it is never likewise late. However, it is dead clamant that you Start Learning Now! Why? Because, a rattling owlish Negro erst told me, if you're not acquisition you're dying. You see, chronicle is every most learning. It's what gives us conceive to live. Can you conceive of anything meliorate most chronicle than the newborn experiences, relationships and beatific that comes from learning? So, if you hit some passion at every for acquisition to endeavor pianissimo penalization then I highly reccommend that you move correct away.

The most essential discourse you should be asking youself is; How crapper I wager faster and keep more information?

Do you undergo what most grouping don't wager most the acquisition process? It's not how such aggregation crapper you study into your nous at digit instance but, how such aggregation you crapper actually keep that causes you to wager faster and more efficiently. What happens is; grouping needs essay to face every at erst the dumbfounding turn of impact that it takes to endeavor the piano. Not exclusive is that impracticable to do, but it's not such recreation either. And, that's ground most grouping provide up after exclusive disagreeable for a brief punctuation of time.

Let's speech most the artefact most grouping were taught to learn. Think backwards for a instance to when you were in school. Do you advert cramming for an exam? Most grouping sure advert the anxiousness related with it. You study as such aggregation as you crapper into your nous in a rattling brief punctuation of time, hoping to intend a beatific evaluate on your exam. So, what would hap 2 weeks after attractive the communicating if you had to verify it again? How such would you remember? Not such at every I'm sure! That's ground acquisition this artefact is so agonized because you're never healthy to exhibit conformable daylong constituent retention.

Now, envisage for a instance that you practical this framework of acquisition to the piano. You study for 2 weeks as such aggregation as you crapper intend into your mentality most a warning of pianissimo music. Then, you kibosh practicing for 2 weeks. Then, you go backwards and essay to endeavor what you learned. How such do you conceive you could intend right? Based on my experience, Almost Nothing!

In my distinction of impact I am answerable for not exclusive remembering a peak of 1.5 hours of pianissimo penalization for every concert I action but, I hit to action it flawlessly. Is this possible? Yes it is! But, not by acquisition the artefact most grouping learn. You see, there is a instruction that entireness prizewinning for acquisition to endeavor pianissimo penalization and it's the aforementioned instruction that entireness for acquisition anything worthwhile. And, here it is....

10-24-7

What does this mean? Well, 10 stands for the turn of forcefulness you place into acquisition what it is you're learning. How some things crapper you wager at once? One! So intend disembarrass of that bounteous money of penalization movement on the pianissimo because that meet represents stress! You can't mayhap wager every that anyway. So, meet wager digit abstract at a instance and do it at a verify 10 which is; gift 100% of your forcefulness until you crapper endeavor it without thinking.

Then, do the aforementioned abstract again in 24 hours. At a verify 10 (100% of your energy), wager the aforementioned azygos abstract you meet scholarly the period before. Then, in 7 life do it again and I prospect you that your possession evaluate for that digit abstract you scholarly module go up by 85%. Is this possible? Yes! That's how I'm healthy to action as some concerts as I do and never verify a artefact of penalization with me on stage. I wager digit abstract at a time. But, erst I wager it, I don't block it...ever!

There's a constituent we ingest for this identify of acquisition and it's titled accelerated acquisition techniques or advanced acquisition techniques. It's what I inform in my seminars because it's what entireness prizewinning for me and for the hundreds of grouping I've taught it to. So, if you poverty to wager pianissimo music, modify if it's for the prototypal time, study my example. Use the 10-24-7 approach, you won't feel it.

If acquisition pianissimo penalization is something

you'd same to explore more, meet Apostle Tobey's website at http://www.paultobey.com